Psychological Facts | Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew

Psychological Facts | Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew





Psychological Facts | Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew


Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts


1. Most women don't care about men's genital size when it comes to physical satisfaction, famous sex researchers Masters and Johnson revealed after surveying more than 5000 women, 80% said they don't care.

2. People are more honest when they are tired. So next time, if you want something honest from someone, try to talk about it at night, you are likely to get an honest answer that day.



This is really true as I felt, I tried several times with my friends, sometimes I found good results, so it is worth sharing.

3. Generally, when buying something, people care more about their social status with the product instead of their requirements.A good example of this one day, my roommate was looking to buy good headphones. 


Psychological Facts | Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew
Psychological Facts | Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew




I suggested that your 2900 costs a Ravtek wireless headset.As it was an excellent headset for bass and I was using it for two months, she also liked it. But she bought Apple AirPods cost around Rs.17000, really just to show off at the university. 

The irony is that every night he asks me to give him my headset, since he says he likes the bass of my headset more than the AirPods. But still, she likes to use AirPods in college and can pass her requirements eight times. It's not crazy?


4. In a group of people, if someone makes a joke and everyone starts laughing. You can notice it; People start looking at the person they like best.



I always notice this in our group discussions: my close friend looks at me when she laughs at any joke or something.

5. The human brain is much more active at night than during the day.

6. If you want to get someone's internal things, you must tell them related things, eventually share theirs.A little experience of this, my sister used to remain a little depressed a few months ago. I tried to ask her a lot, but she never confessed. 

Somehow I felt it is because of his breakup or boyfriend. Then, I created a false story about my boyfriend and breakups and told him that I was sharing something very secret with her. Soon he began to tell what was happening and finally, I made him gradually understand and made her happy: P



7. In a group of people, someone is more likely to appreciate you if someone else in the same group appreciates you. 

You can also observe the same behavior in Quora right after reading this answer, you, me and most people tend to vote and read an answer that has already received many positive votes and opinions.

Something similar you may experience if someone says something on stage if someone starts clapping, most others do the same. If someone did not applaud, nobody will.



Psychological Facts | Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew



Post a Comment

0Comments